|Welcome to the inaugural release of the very first issue of
I want to start by dedicating this issue to my cousin Monica's
father Arvo who passed away in cancer this weekend. My deepest
sympathy goes out to their family. Please send them a thought
of compassion and a wish that we soon will find a cure of this
This letter will look quite different depending on what mood
I am in and what stuff I feel worth sharing. So don't get too
used to the form and contents this letter have. :-)
Hokans Personal Top List this week:
1) The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy -
Douglas Adams book from 1978 is still very valid and
increasingly funny. READ IT - if you already have:
2) Backgammon - Why haven't I discovered this game before?
It is brilliant! It's fun! Anyone for a match?
3) Koh Phangan - The best place in Stockholm where to play
this game. Great place to eat at too.
This weeks Bubbel: ("Veckans bubblare" as we say in Swedish)
A) Friday Rock @ Hard Rock Cafe
Soon I'll continue DJ'ing there. Stay tuned for more
information in the near future.
* * *
A man was giving a lecture on sexual techniques.
- There were, he said, eleven basic positions for sexual inter-
- Two hundred and ninety seven! interrupted a voice from the back.
- The first of these eleven basic positions -, continued the
- Two hundred and ninety seven, shouted the heckler again.
- ...is the one in which the man lies on top of the woman.
- Oh, said the heckler, momentarily flummoxed, two hundred and
* * *
"A 32 bit extension and graphical shell, for a 16 bit patch to
an 8 bit operating system, originally coded for a 4 bit micro-
processor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit
Until Next Time,
Have a great time!